ICAO Circular 323: Guidelines for Aviation English Training Programmes
This document was co-written by ICAEA and ICAO to provide guidance on best practices in aviation English language training. It covers topics such as:
- training approaches, models & materials,
- curriculum design,
- needs analysis & progress monitoring,
- trainer profiles, qualifications and teacher training,
- measures to help ensure training efficiency and cost-effectiveness,
- Checklists to assist the aviation community select training providers.