By registering to attend the ICAEA Conference 2020, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
CAA Attendee Eligibility
- Registration without fee is only available to CAA personnel/post-holders who are responsible ICAO LPR policy, regulation, test approval and/or auditing issues for pilots and/or air traffic controllers at state level, according to ICAO Annex 1 provisions.
- Evidence of eligibility as an LPR Focal Point within a State Authority is required on registration.
- ICAEA reserves the right to request confirmation of eligibility before confirming CAA Attendee registration.
- Registration without fee is available to CAA LPR Focal Points for attendance at Conference Sessions (morning) and Workshop Stream 1 (afternoon). Registration without fee is not available for Workshop Stream 2 Sessions.
- If a CAA Attendee attending Stream 1 wishes to utilise the daily return transfer by coach between the suggested hotel and conference venue, EUR 30 will be payable in cash on arrival.
- Places at the conference are limited. If you are unable to attend this event for any reason, we request you inform us as much in advance as possible, so that we have the opportunity to substitute another person in your place. You can advise of a substitute attendee from your organisation at any time. Contact us at email@example.com with the details of the substitute.
- Before registering, please make sure you are aware of any visa requirements to enter Dubai (United Arab Emirates), where this event will take place.
Security & Privacy
- Please note that the ICAEA website uses SSL encryption for the secure transfer of all information you share with us.
- By registering to attend the ICAEA Conference 2020, you provide the Association with permission to contact you by email with information concerning this event.