By registering to attend the ICAEA Conference 2020, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
- The Registration Fee includes attendance at all Conference Sessions (morning), Workshop Stream 1 Sessions (afternoon), and daily return transfer by coach between the suggested hotel and the conference venue.
- Due to the limited number of places available, changing Workshop Stream after registration will only be possible subject to the availability of places. It is not possible to register for a mixture of Stream 1 and Stream 2 sessions.
- If you cancel your registration less than 30 days before the conference, no refund will be paid. Cancellations made 30 days or more before the conference are subject to a 20% administration fee. Refunds can only be made in the currency in which the registration fee was charged and paid, ie: Euro. If you register and pay but then “no-show”, no refund will be paid.
- You can advise of a substitute attendee from your organisation at any time at no additional cost. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the substitute.
- Before registering for the ICAEA Conference 2020, please make sure you are aware of visa requirements to enter Dubai (United Arab Emirates), where this event will take place.
Security & Privacy
- Please note that the ICAEA website uses SSL encryption for the secure transfer of all information you share with us.
- By registering to attend the ICAEA Conference 2020, you provide the Association with permission to contact you by email with information concerning the event.
STREAM 1: Test Design Guidelines
If you wish to register and pay for a group of 3 or more attendees, please contact: email@example.com