Eligibility for registration as CAA Attendee
- Free workshop registration is available to CAA personnel who are responsible for ICAO LPR policy, regulation, test approval and auditing issues.
- Evidence of status as the focal point within a State Authority responsible for ICAO LPR testing and licensing issues for pilots and air traffic controllers, according to ICAO Annex 1 provisions, is required on registration.
- ICAEA reserves the right to request confirmation of status before confirming CAA Attendee registration.
By registering to attend an ICAEA Event, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions.
- If you are unable to attend this event for any reason, we request you inform us as much in advance as possible. As places at the TDG Workshops are limited, ICAEA may be able to substitute another person in your place. You can advise of a substitute attendee from your organisation at any time. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the substitute.
- Before registering for an ICAEA Event, please make sure you are aware of any visa requirements to enter the country where this event will take place.
Security & Privacy
- Please note that the ICAEA website uses SSL encryption for the secure transfer of all information you share with us.
- By registering to attend an ICAEA Event, you provide the Association with permission to contact you by email with information concerning the event.